COMUNITYmade's mantra ‘Changing Perspectives from Me to We’ inspires participation and empowerment for a better community. It’s Your Turn to make a difference now. Your purchase allows us to give locally to support the Arts, Education or Ending Homelessness.
- Handcrafted in L.A. using our COMUNITYmade fit for men
- A clean, simple and modern upper with unique stitch detailing
- Premium Italian leather upper that gets better as you wear it
- Made in USA laces
- Lightweight cushioning thanks to our hand buffed, high elastic EVA midsole
- OrthoLite anti-microbial insole, for supreme cushioning and breathability
- Rubber outsole with herringbone texture for grip and durability
Want to give our shoes a try worry-free? We have got you covered with free exchanges and returns.
We’ll exchange your shoes for another size, color, or give you a full refund for your purchase within 30 days of the original date of purchase,
Our shoes are made right here in Los Angeles by highly skilled craftspeople who have perfected the art of shoemaking. By producing locally, we have the opportunity to help support commerce in our community, allowing our workers to build build a sense of ownership and pride.
I received a pair of the Men's Traction sneaks for Christmas last year but did not put them on until spring as I did not want to ruin them with the East Coast ice and snow. Well I put them on to wear inside and what a dream. The marshmallow cushioned soles and soft suede uppers make these super nice comfort wise. As for the looks, they look fantastic with Jeans or slacks (I wear the Men's Your Turns with shorts). My 2nd pair of Comunity Handmades were the premium Your Turn. These turned out to be my goto summer shore shoes, great on the beach and Boardwalk. Both pairs can be dressy casual and always get the looks and are unique. All this and they just get better with time.
Thanks for the kind words Kevin. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us.