- Handcrafted in L.A. by local artisans who have a personal stake in our community
- A timeless mid-top silhouette with COMUNITYmade's superior fit and comfort born of decades of footwear experience
- Coronet® VEGAN upper utilizing the most refined vegan materials in the industry from field corn and water-soluble alternatives developed in a solar-powered factory
- Innovative two-piece upper meticulously crafted to fit like a glove
- Made in USA laces
- OrthoLite® anti-microbial insole, for supreme cushioning and breathability
- Battle-tested solid rubber outsole provides durability and multi-directional traction
The Westsider Mid gives a new edge to our sophisticated classic Westsider design. Clean lines and luxurious upper materials bring a fresh style to any occasion. Your purchase helps us give to the local charity of your choice.
Want to give our shoes a try worry-free? We have got you covered with free exchanges and returns.
We’ll exchange your shoes for another size, color, or give you a full refund for your purchase within 30 days of the original date of purchase,
Our shoes are made right here in Los Angeles by highly skilled craftspeople who have perfected the art of shoemaking. By producing locally, we have the opportunity to help support commerce in our community, allowing our workers to build build a sense of ownership and pride.