- Designed, developed, and handcrafted in L.A. using our proprietary men's and women's lasts, for the perfect fit
- A modern interpretation of a classic lace-up with impeccable, eye-catching details
- Premium Mastrotto® Italian leathers are the best we’ve found with a soft, buttery feel that provides a LUXE experience from the first wear
- NEW Deluxe handcrafted, made in USA leather laces
- OrthoLite® anti-microbial insole, for supreme cushioning and breathability
- NEW cupsole with renowned Vibram® rubber provides superior traction, durability, and support, with full stitch reinforcement (not pictured, but we do it!)
** The Molino is made-to-order and takes approximately 2-3 weeks for completion. We craft every pair with care! Need a rush order? Add a note to your order and we will see what we can do for you.
The Arts District of L.A. was once home to hundreds of apparel and footwear factories/mills or "Molinos". We believe in rebuilding the local manufacturing community and employing local shoemaking artisans. Your purchase helps us give to the local charity of your choice.
Want to give our shoes a try worry-free? We have got you covered with free exchanges and returns.
We’ll exchange your shoes for another size, color, or give you a full refund for your purchase within 30 days of the original date of purchase,
Our shoes are made right here in Los Angeles by highly skilled craftspeople who have perfected the art of shoemaking. By producing locally, we have the opportunity to help support commerce in our community, allowing our workers to build build a sense of ownership and pride.
I go the Molino in black....I think it's like the tuxedo of sneakers, works great with casual clothes but also pairs nicely with slacks. Super comfortable and sturdy-feeling. I live on the rainy Oregon coast and the Vibram soles seem to have great grip on wet concrete. Best of all the crew at Comunity Made has been a pleasure to work with and I feel great about supporting their business and charity partners. Highly recommended!
Great choice on the Molinos and love the tuxedo reference as we DO feel they are a fancy sneaker option. Thanks for representing on the Oregon Coast and we appreciate the support. Best - TEAM COMUNITYmade
Amazing! I got the new Men's Molinos in white for my 28 yr old brother who is always on his A+ game when it comes to style, up and coming brands, incredible craftsmanship, etc. He loved them and is already wearing them every day as his new staple. Sean and his team are fabulous to work with and the quality of the shoes is top notch, as well as the amazing design and colors.
Giana - Glad to hear your brother liked his Xmas present - he is lucky to have you as a sister! He is one of the first to sport the new Molino so his street cred has leveled up Kind words like these are the inspiration we use every day when coming up with new styles. Best - TEAM COMUNITYmade