- Designed, developed, and handcrafted in L.A. using our proprietary men's and women's lasts, for the perfect fit
- Our stylish Mateo slip-on transformed into a cozy work-from-home slipper
- Premium Mastrotto® Italian leathers are the best we’ve found with a soft, buttery feel that provides a LUXE experience from the first wear with quilting
- Lightweight cushioning thanks to our hand-buffed high elastic EVA midsole
- Rubber outsole with classic herringbone texture for extra grip indoors and outdoors
** These are currently made-to-order and take approximately 2-3 weeks for completion. We handcraft every pair with care!
Striving to create a better community, COMUNITYmade's magic begins at 584 Mateo Street in downtown Los Angeles. The sleek and comfy Mateo Slipper will keep you fashionable and warm. Your purchase helps us give to the local charity of your choice.
Want to give our shoes a try worry-free? We have got you covered with free exchanges and returns.
We’ll exchange your shoes for another size, color, or give you a full refund for your purchase within 30 days of the original date of purchase,
Our shoes are made right here in Los Angeles by highly skilled craftspeople who have perfected the art of shoemaking. By producing locally, we have the opportunity to help support commerce in our community, allowing our workers to build build a sense of ownership and pride.
I have many pairs of COMUNITYmade shoes at this point and they're just the best. Made in LA. Giving back to the COMUNITY. Show-stopping style. One of LA's best kept secrets.
Hi Max - Thanks for the kind words! Coming from a style icon such as yourself, this carries some weight. Hope to see you again soon in DTLA.