- Designed, developed, and handcrafted in L.A. using our proprietary men's and women's lasts, for the perfect fit
- A modern interpretation of a classic lace-up, now turned golf shoe
- Premium Mastrotto® Italian leathers are the best we’ve found with a soft, buttery feel that provides a LUXE experience from the first wear
- Made in the USA laces
- OrthoLite® anti-microbial insole, for supreme cushioning and breathability
- Lightweight cushioning thanks to our hand-buffed, high elastic EVA midsole
- Vibram® Rubber outsole provides traction and durability on multi-surfaces
This is a limited edition model so don't be left out! Be one of the select few to sport these fresh new kicks that will surely turn heads and give you that extra edge you need to improve your game. These are made-to-order and take approximately 2.5-3 weeks for completion.
A golf shoe that looks to the future of the game providing athletes superior comfort, fit and support during their golf round. It combines modern-day design with the grip and function of any era would appreciate. We developed this model in collaboration with Nº33 founder Justin Eldridge to bring some flavor to golf. Great brands bring out the best in each other and we are both committed to building community so - game on!
Want to give our shoes a try worry-free? We have got you covered with free exchanges and returns.
We’ll exchange your shoes for another size, color, or give you a full refund for your purchase within 30 days of the original date of purchase,
Our shoes are made right here in Los Angeles by highly skilled craftspeople who have perfected the art of shoemaking. By producing locally, we have the opportunity to help support commerce in our community, allowing our workers to build build a sense of ownership and pride.
True to size, a quality product. I'm looking forward to many rounds in them. Hopefully they'll help my scores!
We can't promise that they will help your score... but you can count on getting some style points and compliments soon! TEAM COMUNITYmade
Excellent. Very comfortable. A little on the small size but it still works well.
Hi Mark, Glad you are liking your shoes. With each wear, the leather should stretch as needed to mold to your foot and should feel less and less small! Good luck on the course and your shoes will surely make you a standout ⛳️ Team COMUNITYmade
These shoes are great! Very well made and extremely lightweight. Laces are really long, but not bad if you double knot them.
Glad you are liking your Traction LE Golf shoes! Thanks for the tip on the laces, we will be sure to check that out. Enjoy and much luck on the greens! TEAM COMUNITYmade