- Handcrafted in L.A. using our COMUNITYmade fit for women
- A clean, simple and modern upper with unique stitch detailing
- Premium Italian leather upper that gets better as you wear it
- Lightweight cushioning thanks to our hand buffed, high elastic EVA midsole
- OrthoLite anti-microbial insole, for supreme cushioning and breathability
- Rubber outsole with herringbone texture for grip and durability
COMUNITYmade's mantra ‘Changing Perspectives from Me to We’ inspires participation and empowerment for a better community. It’s Your Turn to make a difference now. Your purchase allows us to give locally to the charity of your choice.
Want to give our shoes a try worry-free? We have got you covered with free exchanges and returns.
We’ll exchange your shoes for another size, color, or give you a full refund for your purchase within 30 days of the original date of purchase,
Our shoes are made right here in Los Angeles by highly skilled craftspeople who have perfected the art of shoemaking. By producing locally, we have the opportunity to help support commerce in our community, allowing our workers to build build a sense of ownership and pride.
Comunity shoes are stylish, made with high quality materials by people who are clearly skilled, and long-wearing. This is my fourth pair, and I love them. Highly recommend.