- Designed, developed, and handcrafted in L.A. using our proprietary men's and women's lasts, for the perfect fit
- A timeless upper with an innovative one-piece upper meticulously crafted to fit like a glove
- Premium Mastrotto® Italian leathers are the best we’ve found. With a soft, buttery feel that provides a LUXE experience from the first wear.
- Innovative one-piece upper meticulously crafted to fit like a glove
- NEW 2.0 Deluxe handcrafted, made in USA leather laces
- NEW Blumaka® insole, utilizing 85% recycled foam. YES, foam that was going to a landfill is keeping you comfy. A win for the planet AND your feet!
- NEW cupsole with renowned Vibram® rubber provides superior traction, durability, and support
** The Westsider 2.0 is made-to-order and takes approximately 2-3 weeks for delivery. We craft every pair with care! Need a rush order? Add a note to your order and we will see what we can do for you.
The West is the best when it comes to classic casual comfort. The newly upgraded Westsider 2.0 is a must-have style, is endlessly versatile, and will quickly become your go-to shoe for any occasion. Perfect with jeans or suits. Your purchase helps us give to the local charity of your choice.
Want to give our shoes a try worry-free? We have got you covered with free exchanges and returns.
We’ll exchange your shoes for another size, color, or give you a full refund for your purchase within 30 days of the original date of purchase,
Our shoes are made right here in Los Angeles by highly skilled craftspeople who have perfected the art of shoemaking. By producing locally, we have the opportunity to help support commerce in our community, allowing our workers to build build a sense of ownership and pride.
Before Comunitymade, I had yet to find a great sneaker that doesn't have a long "break-in" period. The wait is over - the shoe looks beautifully made, feels incredibly flexible, yet sturdy, and was ready to wear right out of the box. I was nervous about the price point, but given the company's mission, and now seeing the quality of the shoe, it was worth it. The team also checked in during the wait time, which was much appreciated, as it took a little more than 3 weeks to ship, but felt like such little time for how long it seems like these shoes will last. They're a classic, I've worn them with dresses and pants and trousers - don't hesitate to purchase!
Mariella, We are thrilled that you are enjoying your Westsider 2.0 and thanks for your patience while your shoes were being crafted. We know you will enjoy them for years to come and they will continue molding to your foot for that "best friend on foot feeling" ever! We appreciate your support and look forward to hearing from you again soon. Best - TEAM COMUNITYmade