- Handcrafted in L.A. and Detroit in collaboration using our proprietary men's and women's lasts, for the perfect fit
- A timeless low top urban utility sneaker built for the long haul
- Premium, upcycled leathers from the car industry in Detroit. Sturdy and durable for long-lasting wear each pair has its own unique character.
- Made in USA laces
- OrthoLite® anti-microbial insole, for supreme cushioning and breathability
- Unique solid rubber outsole provides superior traction, durability, and support
- Available in Onyx, Brick and Cream
** There will only be 500 pairs total produced and each pair will feature a unique selction of upcycled leathers. The Eastsider is made-to-order and is produced in the order it's received.
Batch #1 order cut-off is 12/15/23 for Feb 28, 2024 delivery (at the latest)
Every step matters! That's the binding philosophy between Pingree Detroit and COMUNITYmade. We both believe in supporting the local manufacturing community and the community at large by providing meaningful careers to those who desire to make an impact. By sharing our manufacturing resources, we can prove that collaboration is the new competition. Your purchase helps us give to the local charity of your choice.
Want to give our shoes a try worry-free? We have got you covered with free exchanges and returns.
We’ll exchange your shoes for another size, color, or give you a full refund for your purchase within 30 days of the original date of purchase,
Our shoes are made right here in Los Angeles by highly skilled craftspeople who have perfected the art of shoemaking. By producing locally, we have the opportunity to help support commerce in our community, allowing our workers to build build a sense of ownership and pride.