- Designed, developed, and handcrafted in L.A. using our proprietary men's and women's lasts for the perfect fit
- Limited Edition in collaboration with Happy Medium - an experimental LA fashion brand
- Unique 3D double layered knit utilizing high performance recycled polyester yarn made from post-consumption plastic bottles with a polyester filling
- Made in the USA laces
- OrthoLite® anti-microbial insole, for supreme cushioning and breathability
- Blumaka® midsole utilizing 85% recycled foam. YES, foam that was going to a landfill is keeping you comfy. A win for the planet AND your feet!
- Legendary Vibram® rubber outsole for traction and durability
- Available in Yellow Pink print - every pair is uniquely different
** These are made-to-order, and will be made in small batches in the order they are received.
Batch #1 order cutoff is 2/15/24 for 4/15/24 delivery (at the latest). We handcraft every pair with care!
The LA Arts District is home to many talented artists, including Breanna Browning the creator behind Happy Medium. Together we are exploring novel methodologies of design, material development, sustainability and production to create a "new certainty" for the future. Your purchase helps us give to the local charity of your choice.
Want to give our shoes a try worry-free? We have got you covered with free exchanges and returns.
We’ll exchange your shoes for another size, color, or give you a full refund for your purchase within 30 days of the original date of purchase,
Our shoes are made right here in Los Angeles by highly skilled craftspeople who have perfected the art of shoemaking. By producing locally, we have the opportunity to help support commerce in our community, allowing our workers to build build a sense of ownership and pride.