- Handcrafted in Detroit and L.A. in collaboration using our proprietary men's and women's lasts, for the perfect fit
- A timeless urban utility sneaker built for the long haul. The comfort of a sneaker combined with the styling of a boot.
- Premium, upcycled leathers from the car industry in Detroit. Sturdy and durable for long-lasting wear.
- Made in USA laces
- OrthoLite® anti-microbial insole, for supreme cushioning and breathability
- Rubber outsole with renowned Vibram® rubber (white), or solid rubber outsoles (black) provides superior traction, durability, and support
** The Mayor is made-to-order and will deliver by March 31, 2023 (at the latest). We craft every pair with care! There will only be 500 pairs total produced and each pair will be embossed with its unique production number.
Every step matters! That's the binding philosophy between Pingree Detroit and COMUNITYmade. We both believe in supporting the local manufacturing community and the community at large by providing meaningful careers to those who desire to make an impact. By sharing our manufacturing resources, we can prove that collaboration is the new competition. Your purchase helps us give to the local charity of your choice.
Want to give our shoes a try worry-free? We have got you covered with free exchanges and returns.
We’ll exchange your shoes for another size, color, or give you a full refund for your purchase within 30 days of the original date of purchase,
Our shoes are made right here in Los Angeles by highly skilled craftspeople who have perfected the art of shoemaking. By producing locally, we have the opportunity to help support commerce in our community, allowing our workers to build build a sense of ownership and pride.