- Designed, developed, and handcrafted in L.A. using our proprietary men's and women's lasts, for the perfect fit
- High-tech engineered knit upper made from eco-friendly rPET made from recycled plastics, with premium Mastrotto® Italian suede and leather accents
- Unique knit upper provides a sublime blend of support and stretch where needed for an easy, breezy feel
- OrthoLite® anti-microbial insole, for supreme cushioning and breathability
- Cupsole with renowned Vibram® rubber provides superior traction, durability, and support
** The Molino Knit is made-to-order and takes approximately 2-3 weeks for delivery. We craft every pair with care! Need a rush order? Add a note to your order and we will see what we can do for you.
The Arts District of L.A. was once home to hundreds of apparel and footwear factories/mills or "Molinos". We believe in rebuilding the local manufacturing community and employing local shoemaking artisans. Your purchase helps us give to the local charity of your choice.
Want to give our shoes a try worry-free? We have got you covered with free exchanges and returns.
We’ll exchange your shoes for another size, color, or give you a full refund for your purchase within 30 days of the original date of purchase,
Our shoes are made right here in Los Angeles by highly skilled craftspeople who have perfected the art of shoemaking. By producing locally, we have the opportunity to help support commerce in our community, allowing our workers to build build a sense of ownership and pride.