- Handcrafted in Detroit and L.A. in collaboration using our proprietary men's and women's lasts, for the perfect fit
- A timeless urban utility sneaker built for the long haul. The comfort of a sneaker combined with the styling of a boot.
- Premium, upcycled leathers from the car industry in Detroit. Sturdy and durable for long-lasting wear each pair has its own unique character.
- Made in USA laces
- OrthoLite® anti-microbial insole, for supreme cushioning and breathability
- Rubber outsole with renowned Vibram® rubber (white), or solid rubber outsoles (black) provides superior traction, durability, and support
- Available in Black and Stone Grey
** There will only be 500 pairs total produced and each pair will be embossed with its unique production number. The Mayor is made-to-order and is produced in the order received.
Batch #5 order cut-off is 12/11/23 for Feb 28, 2024 delivery (at the latest)
Every step matters! That's the binding philosophy between Pingree Detroit and COMUNITYmade. We both believe in supporting the local manufacturing community and the community at large by providing meaningful careers to those who desire to make an impact. By sharing our manufacturing resources, we can prove that collaboration is the new competition. Your purchase helps us give to the local charity of your choice.
Want to give our shoes a try worry-free? We have got you covered with free exchanges and returns.
We’ll exchange your shoes for another size, color, or give you a full refund for your purchase within 30 days of the original date of purchase,
Our shoes are made right here in Los Angeles by highly skilled craftspeople who have perfected the art of shoemaking. By producing locally, we have the opportunity to help support commerce in our community, allowing our workers to build build a sense of ownership and pride.
Also love the style.
Glad you are enjoying your Mayor Boots. They are indeed very stylish! TEAM COMUNITYmade
Excellent shoe, pretty comfy right out of the box and improving with each wear as I break them in. The leather feels sturdy and the soles grippy. Now I'm rooting for some foul weather to test 'em out in!
Sebastian - So glad you you like your Mayor Urban Utility Sneakers! You will find the leather just keeps better and better with every wear. As far as the inclement weather, we will see what we can do TEAM COMUNITYmade
Boots did not disappoint. Striking, great materials, and comfortable as ****! If you have bought from COMUNITYMade before, and you are used to the feel, these are quite similar. I only wish I bought two pairs..
We are so proud of this collaboration and the finished product was even better than we expected. We are continuing to do small batch runs on this style as the leathers roll in from the auto industry. We are taking new orders now for May delivery if you need a second pair - maybe the Grey??? Thanks for the support!