- Designed, developed, and handcrafted in L.A. using our proprietary men's and women's lasts, for the perfect fit
- High-tech engineered knit upper made from eco-friendly rPET made from recycled plastics, with premium Mastrotto® Italian suede and leather accents
- Unique knit upper provides a sublime blend of support and stretch where needed for an easy, breezy feel
- OrthoLite® anti-microbial insole, for supreme cushioning and breathability
- Cupsole with renowned Vibram® rubber provides superior traction, durability, and support
** The Molino Knit is made-to-order and takes approximately 2-3 weeks for delivery. We craft every pair with care! Need a rush order? Add a note to your order and we will see what we can do for you.
The Arts District of L.A. was once home to hundreds of apparel and footwear factories/mills or "Molinos". We believe in rebuilding the local manufacturing community and employing local shoemaking artisans. Your purchase helps us give to the local charity of your choice.
Want to give our shoes a try worry-free? We have got you covered with free exchanges and returns.
We’ll exchange your shoes for another size, color, or give you a full refund for your purchase within 30 days of the original date of purchase,
Our shoes are made right here in Los Angeles by highly skilled craftspeople who have perfected the art of shoemaking. By producing locally, we have the opportunity to help support commerce in our community, allowing our workers to build build a sense of ownership and pride.
I mean I can't find a con with these. The outer mesh is elegantly designed, but the part you can't know is how the top feels on your foot. It's silky and almost has a cooling sensation about the material. I put a pair of bright colored laces to help the subtle yellow color to pop in the mesh and it looks great. The soles are firm but pliable, and the insole design is right in line with that pop of color that makes a statement of someone sees them. On that note is how LIGHT they are! The whole shoe is very light for how solid it looks. Overall you can just feel the care and attention to detail. You cannot get this in any box store, this is not a clearance shoe, this is premium and you can feel it.
Have you ever considered being a professional reviewer? The descriptions are SO vivid - we love it!!! We know you are rocking these on stages everywhere during your musical performances and we are honored! Thanks for the kind support. TEAM COMUNITYmade