- Designed, developed, and handcrafted in L.A. using our proprietary women's last, for the perfect fit
- Upper combination of Premium Mastrotto® Italian leather and Cheetah print, with a soft, buttery feel that provides a LUXE experience from the first wear
- NEW 2.0 Deluxe handcrafted, made in USA leather laces
- NEW 2.0 Blumaka® midsole, utilizing 85% recycled foam. YES, foam that was going to a landfill is keeping you comfy. A win for the planet AND your feet!
- OrthoLite® anti-microbial insole, for supreme cushioning and breathability
- NEW 2.0 legendary Vibram® rubber outsole with texture for traction and durability
This shoe is made-to-order so PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 2-4 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY. We handcraft every pair with care. Available for a LIMITED TIME so don't delay!
COMUNITYmade is a force for change. It's time for this movement to gain some Traction. This unique Limited Edition colorway was designed in partnership with the Girls For A Change organization (GFAC) which empowers Black girls and other girls of color to visualize their bright futures and potential through discovery, development, innovation, and social change in their communities. This special colorway was designed by The Thomas Jefferson High School Girl Action Team. Every pair sold helps us to donate directly to Girls for a Change and their programming.
Want to give our shoes a try worry-free? We have got you covered with free exchanges and returns.
We’ll exchange your shoes for another size, color, or give you a full refund for your purchase within 30 days of the original date of purchase,
Our shoes are made right here in Los Angeles by highly skilled craftspeople who have perfected the art of shoemaking. By producing locally, we have the opportunity to help support commerce in our community, allowing our workers to build build a sense of ownership and pride.