- Designed, developed, and handcrafted in L.A. using our proprietary men's and women's lasts, for the perfect fit
- Upper combination of Premium Mastrotto® Italian leathers and suede, with a soft, buttery feel that provides a LUXE experience from the first wear
- Deluxe handcrafted, made in USA leather laces or premium cotton
- Blumaka® midsole, utilizing 85% recycled foam. YES, foam that was going to a landfill is keeping you comfy. A win for the planet AND your feet!
- OrthoLite® anti-microbial insole, for supreme cushioning and breathability
- Legendary Vibram® rubber outsole with texture for traction and durability
** The Men's Hewitt is made-to-order and takes approximately 2-3 weeks for completion. We craft every pair with care! Need a rush order? Add a note to your order and we will see what we can do for you.
COMUNITYmade is a force for change. It's time to change the way we produce the goods we consume. Closer, cleaner, and less waste for a more sustainable future. Modern design combined with timeless craftsmanship, and first-try-on comfort that lasts all day. Your purchase helps us give to the local charity of your choice.
Want to give our shoes a try worry-free? We have got you covered with free exchanges and returns.
We’ll exchange your shoes for another size, color, or give you a full refund for your purchase within 30 days of the original date of purchase,
Our shoes are made right here in Los Angeles by highly skilled craftspeople who have perfected the art of shoemaking. By producing locally, we have the opportunity to help support commerce in our community, allowing our workers to build build a sense of ownership and pride.